Time is a very precious thing my dear friend and you cannot afford to misuse it, Can you? How efficiently we use it is very important not only to bloggers but for all the living creatures present in earth. So while choosing any mean to promote your blog, you should be very careful about how efficiently it will work for you. Okay, have you heard any advice about commenting on other blogs or about guest blogging yet? YES! We all have. Honestly you have to choose between these two because both will not work for you. Choosing between these two is a tough task and you need some serious help to do so.
Just go through these points to learn which of these two is really going to work.
Commenting on Other Blogs
- Commenting on other's blog will really going to strengthen the relationship between two of you.
- By commenting on other's blog, you will get a precious link to your blog but with nofollow tag.
- If the blog on which you are commenting is ridiculously popular, you are going to get tons of traffic from it.
- Time consumption for commenting on other's blog is relatively small compared to guest blogging.
- The link you get for commenting on other's blog is with nofollow tag, which make it completely useless for page ranking.
- Don't expect unexpected traffic from comments on other's blog.
- Efficiency of Comments made on other's blog is ridiculously small.
- Guest Blogging is such a thing in which both the side have their own share of profit (i.e. writer gets a precious backlink and publisher gets a nice content for free).
- SEO benefits is one of the main benefits you will get from guest blogging.
- Well planned guest blogging will give you tons of targeted traffic.
- It can enhance your online visibility and will give you some exposure.
- Honestly there is not any serious con for guest blogging expect the time of submitting the guest post is wasted if the post got rejected.
Well it really depends on the circumstances but if you ask me, I would prefer guest blogging over commenting on other's blog. Guest blogging will probably kill some of you time but it worth trying. Comments can be used as completely other way. It can be used as a strong communicating tool for some serious networking. But it always up to you! Come on, use some of your creativity too give some valuable suggestions about this face-off in the comment section below.